On Saturday December 17th and Sunday December 18th, the Association of Jamaican Potters will be having it’s annual ART & CRAFT FAIR to be held on the grounds of the Forestry Department, 173 Constant Spring Road, Kingston 8 (just below the Tax Office and Constant Spring Post Office).
The Fair hours are from 9 am to 5 pm.
Get pottery and other items by local artists and artisans including paintings, prints, sculpture, jewelry, orchids, trees and plants.
Parking will be available on the grounds and refreshments will be on sale
- ... refers to representatives of entities such as embassies, entertainment industry, creative force whose submitted work gets published on this site. Views expressed here may not necessarily represent those of the owner of this site, but are being published in the interest of the wider public. Link me here
- General category2019.04.21Fine Art print expo on at UWI till April 28, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.03.31Jamaica and World Bank team for KingstoOn animation
- Art exhibition2019.03.302019 KingstoOn Animation Fest at UTech April 5-7
- Jamaica Theatre2019.03.292019 JCDC Finals set for April 2 to May 1