In Jamaica seaweed is used as treatment, and cure in some instances. Boiling seaweed with ginger and garlic can make it the ideal cure for circulation. On the other hand when t is boiled into and sipped as tea, it is a useful cure for influenza ‘ the common flu’.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The articles in this ‘treatment and cures the natural way’ section are strictly for reference, and although based on proven testimony and recommendations, it is advised that you consult a MEDICAL doctor before attempting any of these ‘natural treatment and cures’.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General Releases2019.06.14Thank You on the 10th year anniversary of antheamcgibbon.com
- Letters From Readers2019.05.05Dear Jamaica’s PNP Head Peter Phillips
- Raw and Direct2019.05.05Jamaica cop feels aim of rogue cops, time to think!
- Anthea McGibbon ART2019.04.28Art by Anthea McGibbon April 20-27, 2019