Important events of arts, culture, entertainment and creative events happening around Jamaica between March 31-April 6. Power to the creative minds! Of course, you can always click on the calendar
•Art Walk, Montego Bay, Sunday, April 1
• EVENT: Parable of The Arts opens
VENUE: Harmony Hall. An exhibition of Michael Parchment work titled ‘The Parable of the arts.’ April 8 at 12noon is the date and time. Opening remarks by Veerle Poupeye Ramalee.
EVENT: Bank of Jamaica Lunch Hour Concert Featuring Quilt Performing Arts Academy. FREE
VENUE:BOJ Auditorium, Kingston; DATE:Friday. 30 March 2012 @ 12:30 pm
PERFORMING ARTS: THEATRE:
EVENT: Single Mother
• VENUE: Green Gables • Extreme Promotions presents a real-life comedy play – SINGLE MOTHER – starring Mr. Bashment, Chu Chu, Clemmy, Little Kev and Whitney. Opened on Friday, February 3, 2012 at the Green Gables Theatre (6 Cargill Avenue). For more information, please call (876) 822-1049 or (876) 827-0936.
•Radiation •Radiation, Shorts Slippers & Shades Edition. Music By Bass Odyssey, ZJ Chrome, ZJ Wah Wah, Reptile Bling, Ashile, Ricky Redz and DJ Sniper. •Cost:$400 general, $600 VIP •Venue:White Dove Garden, Lowe River Trelawny •Date:Saturday. 31 March 2012 @ 9:00 pm •Fashionable Sexy & Trendy, Who Owns Di Bar?
•Fiction Night Club
•Corporate Mingle @ Spanish Club, Friday, March 30
• Gaming Centre Official Opening
Official Opening of Acropolis Gaming & Entertainment Centre. From 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
FREE VENUE:Shop 8, State Mall, 15-17 Half Way Tree Road, Cross Road, St Andrew
DATE:Friday. 30 March 2012 @ 11:30 am
• RSVP Fridays
RSVP Fridays, The Carnival Edition. Music by DJ Nicco, ZJ Sparks and DJ Sunna.
FEE:$1,000, women $500 before 11 p.m. VENUE:Heavy’s Bar & Grill, Junction, St. Elizabeth
DATE:Friday. 30 March 2012 @ 9:00 pm
•Gaming Lounge Grand Opening
RajMaVille Gaming Lounge Grand Opening. Music by Marlon Young.
FREE VENUE:Raj Mall, Hellshire, Portmore DATE:Saturday. 31 March 2012 @ 12:00 pm
EVENT: Bacchanal Fridays COST: N/A VENUE:The New Mas Camp, National Stadium North, St Andrew DATE:Friday. 30 March 2012 @ 9:00 pm
EVENT: After-Work Jam COST:N/A VENUE:Bleu Essence Lounge, Kings Plaza, St Andrew DATE:Friday. 30 March 2012 @ 5:00 pm
EVENT: Soca Village: Island Mas Jamaica Soca Village. Music by DJ Billy and DJ Richie Ras. COST:$500, women free before 11 p.m. VENUE:Village Blues Bar, Barbican Road, St Andrew
DATE:Saturday. 31 March 2012 @ 10:00 pm
EVENT March Madness Promotion; Music by Insomniak, DJ Ceyon and DJ Mario. COST:N/A VENUE:Margaritaville, Montego Bay, St James DATE:Saturday. 31 March 2012 @ 9:00 pm
EVENT: March Madness Promotion; Music by Nicco Bam Bam and ZJ Dymond. COST:N/A VENUE:Margaritaville, Ocho Rios, St James DATE:Saturday. 31 March 2012 @ 9:00 pm
EVENT: The ISSA Grace Boys and Girls Championships. COST:N/A VENUE: National Stadium DATE:Friday. 30 March 2012 @ 8:00 am
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.18The Student teaches Paul Beale’s audience
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.11Jamaican Paul Beale’s ‘True Love’ touches hearts
- Of Law and Justice2019.07.03Court Management host health fair at Sutton Street location
- Of Law and Justice2019.06.26Avoid basic corruption practices while in Jamaica