In a country where almost everyone is a live performer, there’s literally a lot happening in Jamaican entertainment.
My column as a write lover is about entertainment and the arts, and I’ll share my opinion more than actually doing reporting.
My over 30 years experience at the Caribbean’s leading newspapers tell me one thing – there will be a lot going on for years to come. So stick around for more from me.
- - qualified & experienced as an Editor in the arts, entertainment and sports, doing reviews and critiques as an active journalist. I worked as the first Entertainment Editor of the Jamaica Gleaner, and also served the Jamaica Observer for over 30 years combined. ... contact me by email here Read more About Howard McGowan
- Events and celebrations2016.12.24The stage show era part 1 by Howard McGowan
- Jamaica Entertainment Industry2016.12.17Entertainment coverage and the Gleaner
- Jamaica Entertainment Industry2016.12.10The engine which drove dancehall
- Jamaica Entertainment Industry2016.12.08Howard McGowan writes on ‘When Reggae died’