I need to write up about an attorney in Jamaica

April 17th, 2017 by LegalWiz | Print I need to write up about an attorney in Jamaica

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
Please provide the contact information to complain on a Jamaican Attorney. I have several complaints.
Tony Sutherland

legal photoRESPONSE: Dear Tony,

You may lodge complaints and seek answers from:
Mr Ian G Wilkinson, President
General Legal Council
78 Harbour Street,
(876) 922-2319 / (876)967-1528
Fax: (876) 924-9190
Email: secretary@generallegalcouncil.org

You make write in to:Jamaica Bar Association
Jambar Building
78-80 Harbour Street
Kingston, Jamaica
(876) 967-1528
(876) 967-9034
Fax: (876)967-3783

The above does not constitute legal advice. Inhouse senior journalists research and discuss with specialists eg attorneys-at-law, as necessary before posting responses. In conclusion, names are changed at times by request.


For attorney-support services (including research, documentation, collections, legwork, agent, property overseer, housesitter, follow ups et al) in Jamaica you may call 876-530-5744 or 305-648-6963 or simply write to legalwiz@yahoo.com to make private arrangements beyond the commitment of this mediahouse.
Critically the Legal Wiz networks professionals from fields in the interest of all Jamaicans and persons relating with Jamaicans.
Physical office is at Suite # 1, 3 South Avenue, Swallowfield, Kingston 5, Jamaica West Indies. Rates may apply. See more



Leave a Reply

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.