Often times Jamaican artists lay blame at entitities such as government and businesspersons for their lack of advancing as a nation. On the other hand several factors are being discussed as the rationale for the tardiness in successfor numbered Jamaican artists.
As an example of aspirations for Jamaican artists, businessman and art aficionado Wayne Chen highlights the story of 45-year-old Damien Hirst.
In an unprecedented move, British Damien Hirst recently became the only artist known for selling an entire show to Sotherby
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge