QUESTION: Dear Thea,
My hands shake sometimes. I was told that I have ‘nerves problems’. How can I cure my nerve problem? The hospital says they wont be able to run tests on my body until next year, although they did confirm that I do have a ‘nerves problem’.
Have you been to the doctor for medicine as yet, even a private doctor?
In Jamaica there are a number of things that are used to treat the problems arising with the nerves. According to one of our herbalist here are a few:
soursop leaves (drink tea daily)
Of course, you’ve got to cut down on junk food, and sweets.
These recommendations are sourced from local Jamaican herbalists studying and using bushes to treat others. However, it is strongly recommended that you consult a doctor, as these persons are not trained professional medical doctors. Especially if you are on prescribed medication.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.18The Student teaches Paul Beale’s audience
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.11Jamaican Paul Beale’s ‘True Love’ touches hearts
- Of Law and Justice2019.07.03Court Management host health fair at Sutton Street location
- Of Law and Justice2019.06.26Avoid basic corruption practices while in Jamaica