Popularly known as Dog blood bush, the scientific herb Rivina Humilis is growing in popularity. It is commonly found growing across Jamaica and most times as a wild bush.
Taken as a tea for fibroids, clearing blockage, stomach pain (sharp), menstrual cramp, fertilisation, internal inflammation, blood thinning, abortion.
Used externally in warm baths for fungus and skin rashes, inflammation, swelling, fever, antiseptic, jaundice, bruises
Used in teas for cold
Used in dyes, purging, juice
The above information is from Herbalists claiming success in their field, but who are not medical doctors. The information made available does not constitute professional medical advice.
Herbs can be delivered
- .... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here
- General category2020.04.21JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Covid Kit for the road
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.07JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Detox your lungs
- Jamaica Herbalist2020.03.17JAMAICA COVID 19 WATCH: Power punch by survivors, herbalists
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.15JAMAICA CORONA WATCH: Cure available claims Chinese?