In response to the visitors request for a home to stay overnight, or for a few days, a few Jamaicans have come together to offer motel type rooms.
Ideally, any visitor can make contact through the Jamaica Tourist Board for a long list of persons operating in partnership with that entity. Some however prefer to make private arrangements.
They can now do so by calling 876-860-2638.
Locations with 1,2,3 rooms are available for visitors locally and internationally across the island.
Visitors can get:
art to buy
bed and breakfast
The main stay is in the hills of Red hills, but other locations include Clarendon culture yard, Trench Town, Saint Ann apartment and suites. The variety is wide and fees start at US$25.00 and is influenced by other services contracted or goods bought. For example, tours and workshops, breakfast, lunch or dinner.
What;s more is that visitors usually take a night from the hotel experience to just hang out with Jamaicans in the privacy of homes available.
Personnel are trained and experienced in hospitality and areas of specialty including culinary skills, herbalists (Legal only).
It’s a great way to learn and enjoy the culture one-on-one.
Interested persons may contact this site’s team, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 876-860-2638 or US-based 305-648-6963. We’ll link you to an online brochure and photos of spots you can choose from.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall