An interesting collaboration has been formed between two prominent artists.
Visual artist Andy Ballentine, will do the artwork for performing artist Stitchie’s album. They formed the agreement at an airport in Miami, Florida. Ballentine claims to be a die-hearted fan of Stichie, formerly Lt. Stitchie.
While Stitchie, earned his international fame as Lieutenant Stitchie Andy Ballentine, became exposed after a TV feature of his work.
Ballentine’s works specializing in landscapes, Jamaican fruits, vegetables and portraits, can be found island wide in various resorts. The main locations is at Couples (Ocho Rios) and Swept Away (Negril), and the office of the Ambassador of Iceland.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2019.04.18Jungle Justice for rape crew members ‘begun’ Tuesday, April 17, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.04.08Art, tourism meet at R-Hotel for business
- Art exhibition2019.04.07Art and Tourism meet for business in Bryan McFarlane’s New Beginnings
- Special FYI News2019.04.07‘Paint-by-Numbers’ Dan Robbins dies at 93