An interesting collaboration has been formed between two prominent artists.
Visual artist Andy Ballentine, will do the artwork for performing artist Stitchie’s album. They formed the agreement at an airport in Miami, Florida. Ballentine claims to be a die-hearted fan of Stichie, formerly Lt. Stitchie.
While Stitchie, earned his international fame as Lieutenant Stitchie Andy Ballentine, became exposed after a TV feature of his work.
Ballentine’s works specializing in landscapes, Jamaican fruits, vegetables and portraits, can be found island wide in various resorts. The main locations is at Couples (Ocho Rios) and Swept Away (Negril), and the office of the Ambassador of Iceland.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links