Jamaica has stepped up a notch to make finding information easier for the public. A new website has been launched in the global arena to do more than give insight on the latest happenings in government.
The portal assists visitors to gain knowledge in procedures such as obtaining a passport, applying for Tax Registration Number (TRN) etc.
Its several years in the making, but alas the government has come through in meeting Jamaicans everywhere. Happy birthday Jamaica!
Jamaica government website guides many
The first visit to the site usually is lasting because of its colourful and dynamic homepage.
The front page promises easier navigation than most national websites.
The need for a space for Jamaicans to voice grouses and complaints is dealt with in the ever open feedback section.
The window to invest in Jamaica however opens to opportunities to partner with government and government approved entities.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2019.04.18Jungle Justice for rape crew members ‘begun’ Tuesday, April 17, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.04.08Art, tourism meet at R-Hotel for business
- Art exhibition2019.04.07Art and Tourism meet for business in Bryan McFarlane’s New Beginnings
- Special FYI News2019.04.07‘Paint-by-Numbers’ Dan Robbins dies at 93