Jamaica has stepped up a notch to make finding information easier for the public. A new website has been launched in the global arena to do more than give insight on the latest happenings in government.
The portal assists visitors to gain knowledge in procedures such as obtaining a passport, applying for Tax Registration Number (TRN) etc.
Its several years in the making, but alas the government has come through in meeting Jamaicans everywhere. Happy birthday Jamaica!
Jamaica government website guides many
The first visit to the site usually is lasting because of its colourful and dynamic homepage.
The front page promises easier navigation than most national websites.
The need for a space for Jamaicans to voice grouses and complaints is dealt with in the ever open feedback section.
The window to invest in Jamaica however opens to opportunities to partner with government and government approved entities.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.18The Student teaches Paul Beale’s audience
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.11Jamaican Paul Beale’s ‘True Love’ touches hearts
- Of Law and Justice2019.07.03Court Management host health fair at Sutton Street location
- Of Law and Justice2019.06.26Avoid basic corruption practices while in Jamaica