Stand by for the official website of one of Jamaica’s top plumbing service providers.
In the meantime enjoy these tips from him.
Here’s an article with expert Everald Bailey, with experience in plumbing for over 20 years.
Leaks and clogs can be annoying. Even more, leaks, in particular, are sometimes warning signs of a bigger problem.
Expert Everald Bailey, a plumber for more than 20 years and owner of Hi Tech Plumbing, shares a few tips with readers. According to Bailey, the first responsibility is to know where all water lock-offs are located, particularly on residential properties. Ideally, he says, there should be at least one accessible lock-off per unit, with a main one for the entire property.
Leaks might spring from shower faucets, toilets, kitchen sinks and washing machine hoses.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links