Spanish Town Guild of Artists is the latest artist group to be emerging, creating a lasting impact from the start.
Totally emerged in the realities of the environs of Spanish Town, the growing group of Jamaica’s young visual artists are adamant to not only change the negative concept of the area, but to rise to the fore of the islands art world.
Definitely a group of artists to watch in 2017.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall