In recognition of Arthur Guinness day, which was celebrated worldwide on Thursday September 23, Caribbean nationals paid tribute to the great man by joining in the global toast at 17:59 pm.
Select bars and other independent venues centred their activities around the annual event. The celebrations were largely a success in the Caribbean and are expected to culminate in Jamaica, which will host the much anticipated Arthur Guinness Celebrations Saturday October 23. Twenty three Caribbean Nationals outside of Jamaica will win all expense paid trips to attend this monumental event.
Guyana like Jamaica experienced excellent support from Guinness lovers. A 15 minute call in radio program preceded the official toast with bars welcoming patrons simultaneously with activities and decor reflecting a celebration. Patrons received complimentary Guinness for 15 minutes leading up to the 17:59 toast. Brand Champion for Guyana Lee Baptiste noted that,
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?