Honourable Damion Crawford, member of parliament for East Rural St. Andrew and State Minister in the Ministry of Entertainment and Tourism, wishes to clarify statements made in segments of the media this morning (Friday, March 30).
It was reported that the minister had failed to file returns for the December 2011 general election spending, and in response Minister Crawford says, “This morning I heard the report and it is inaccurate. Prior to, and after the December general elections, I followed all the necessary steps and this included filing my returns.”
Minister Crawford continued, “After contacting the Director of Elections, Mr. Orette Fisher about the situation, they have acknowledged that the filing was in fact done and they will be sending a release to the media throughout the course of the day so the situation can be clarified.”
CONTACT: [email protected] or [email protected]
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?