A guide to résumé writing is useful especially for jobs in Jamaica.
Résumé is a succinct summary of the applicant for a job. Most instances a well designed and co-ordinated resume fits on one page. At most two.
The secret to fitting it all on one or two pages is to design the résumé in columns and rows.
The MUST points of the résumé are
- Experience (list most current one first)
- Education and Training (list most current one first)
- Special Skills
- Special Interests
- 2 contact for recommendation
You can also have
Photo by jessica mullen
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?