One visit to Jamaica, and an order filled of artwork from fine artists islandwide will get even the tastebuds of the most stringent art collector teased for more.
The messages from the conceptualising artist to the commentaries on Jamaican lifestyle are worth reading, as much as the colours so vivid well appreciated by many tourists who consider the art UNIQUE and outstanding.
Here’s a list, updated constantly of Jamaica’s fine artist worth viewing, most if not all worth buying. Click on any of the names to see more.
PARCHMENT, MichaelWATSON, Barrington
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?