Below is a sample job application letter. It is meant to be a guide for persons seeking employment in Jamaica. As such it should be tailored.
Applicants contact detail
Dear Sir/ Madam,
In response to your advertisement dated DATE OF PUBLISHED AD, I FIRST LAST NAME, hereby seek employment in your most prestigious company. The success rate of your company and the team spirit of the managers and employees alike convinces me that I can realise my full potential there.
Qualified in accounting and management, I am seeking to use my innovative and creative skills to contribute to the continued success, growth and success of your company.
Should I be considered, I will endeavour to be your best asset. I am flexible and willing to learn any new skill required to ensure I am the best asset in the companys development.
I am grateful for your kindest consideration and do await your most favourable reply.
Attached is my resume, recommendations are available upon request. I am available for an interview at your convenience.
The above is meant as a sample and a guide, and as such you can contact this sites team for further detailed assistance.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?