At long last Jamaican-born Born Kevin Anthony Jackson “Sanchez” has released his latest and long-awaited album. The 14-track album of his new Now and Forever songs is the best work to date of the artiste who grew up in Stony Hill, St Andrew and Waterhouse, Kingston in Jamaica. The greater majority are his original songs telling of his own experiences, which he delivers with the sounds he is known for.
Jamaicans are known for being unique, but while Sanchez gained popularity by remaking the hits of others, he kept consistency in the originality of his applied sounds.
According to VP records press release, “veteran recording artist and consummate performer is back”, after a career spanning over two decades, 15 plus albums and legions fans. The release acknowledges that the reggae legend’s gift for crooning romantic lyrics over hard edged dancehall riddims has earned him numerous hits throughout his career.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?