Webmasters Click & Make Big $$$
Dynamic Event Services (DES) in association with Boone Hall Oasis presents the second Staging of Kingston Pon Di River. It’s ‘A Medley of Literature, Fine and Contemporary Arts, Music, Food and Culture’ from Friday April 27, 2012 – Sunday April 29, 2012.
Dynamic Event Services (DES) invites you to be a part of the pulsating passion of poetry and prose at Kingston Pon Di River, Literary, Arts & Music Festival 2012, during Jamaica’s celebration of our 50th Anniversary of Independence.
Kicking off the festival, will be a lyme on April 27th, 2012 from 6pm-12am, free of charge at Studio 38 featuring music, poetry and open mic, but for adults only.
The fun continues at Boone Hall Oasis, Stony Hill, St. Andrew, April 28-29, 2012, in honour of our rich cultural heritage.
The second day is at Boone Hall Oasis – Saturday April 28, 2012 @ 5pm-12am. The third day, Sunday April 29, 2012 @ 10am-6pm tickets are Presold – Children $300 / Adults $1000. At the gate Gate the cost will be for Children $500.00 / Adults $1000.
The aim is to increase awareness of Jamaica’s rich heritage, coupled with Kingston’s untapped tourism offerings. This capital city is ripe to fulfill its true potential and enhance its image as a place to which tourists – both local and foreign – flock in search of intrigue and introspection.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?