I observe one thing.
Whether you count one or two , three or hundreds, the impact of Jamaican art is as piercing and impacting as the vocals of Luciano Pavarotti.
If you dont believe me search online for artworks of artists such as Barrington Watson, Ewan Dain, Cecil Baugh, Shaun Reid, and many others. Its simple Jamaica is a strong potpourri of culture, and to say the least strong personalities and powerful creative minds.
No doubt about the great number of creative minds in music, drama and dance who have promoted Jamaica overseas. An amazing array of expressions with numbered visual artists seemingly hidden.
So better yet do not let this year’s Liguanea Arts Festival pass you by.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?