Legal Wiz

A network of experts and professionals from fields such as law, paralegal, real estate, investigator, reporters, researchers, scientists et al

Only you can get your Jamaican passport

You MUST go in person to the Jamaican consulate nearest you to apply. NOTE: all applications are processed and completed at the passport offices in Jamaica

Jamaican Diaspora gets Legal Owl

A legal agent/paralegal is now available and at your bidding back home in Jamaica, without replacing the lawyer, in accordance with the Legal Professions Act.