Today is the 10th anniversary. On June 14th, 2009 the Home page for this website was developed and published.
It a great achievement as the readership has moved from 2 per month to over 10,000 monthly and climbing. Thanks to google, facebook, Shane Strong, Yush’s Michael, GoDaddy, Dirty Blue, Magaziness; consultants and support systems such as Wyvolyn Gager, Paul Issa, Jane Issa, Oriente Issa, Wayne Chen, Cordel Green, Michelle Creary, Alicia Lawson-Jarret, Dwane Forbes; Ambassadors such as Jesus daSilva (moved on from Jamaica); contributors such as Karl Vernon, Kristen Brown; Government entities such as JIS, JCDC, General Legal Council; NLA staffers; attorneys-at-law such as Burchell Brown(now deceased), Pierre Rogers, Michael Williams and Lloyd Stanbury, court staff from Spanish Town, Half-Way Tree, then Sutton Street and Supreme Court especially and above all the readers and those who have submitted questions, suggestions; mediahouses in particular the Gleaner and www.jamaicans.com – Host of people too many…
May we bring back some spirits of our fighting brave foreparents for a better Jamaica!!!!
For physical assistance:
For non attorney services (incl research, documentation, collections, legwork, follow ups) in Jamaica you may simply write to email@example.com to make private arrangements beyond the commitment of this mediahouse. TEL: 876-530-5744 or 305-648-6963.
The Legal Wiz networks professionals from all fields to serve the interest of all Jamaicans and persons relating with Jamaicans.
Physical office is at Suite # 1, 3 South Avenue, Swallowfield, Kingston 5, Jamaica West Indies. Rates may apply.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee