On Saturday December 15th and Sunday December 16th, the Association of Jamaican Potters will be having it’s annual ART & CRAFT FAIR to be held on the grounds of the Forestry Department, 173 Constant Spring Road, Kingston 8 (just below the Tax Office and Constant Spring Post Office).
The Fair hours are from 9 am to 5 pm.
Get pottery and other items by local artists and artisans including paintings, prints, sculpture, jewelry, orchids, trees and plants.
Parking will be available on the grounds and refreshments will be on sale
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?