Catering to the total needs of the total man, Court Management Services held its second quarter health fair on Thursday June , 2019. This time it was hosted on the grounds of the Parish Court, located at the corner of Sutton and East Street in downtown Kingston.
The public was invited to get several checkups and tests including HIV, blood pressure, sugar. Then they were treated to mini workshops in making long financial term plans for the health of their family and loved ones.
There were rewards for persons who could answer questions at some booths, while other booths sent patrons home with samples of new products and pamphlets.
Participating entities included Ministry of Health, Kingston and Saint Andrew Health Authorities, Courts Optical, FISH, CariMed, National Health Fund (NHF), Sagicor. Members of Staff and the public participated and were not disappointed.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge