JAMAICA COVID-19 CASES number 13 males and 18 females
During a press briefing, Enforcing the Disaster Act, the Jamaica’s and his team
1. Persons over 75 must stay home as of March 25th, 2020
2. All civil workers over 75 stay and work from home
3. Schools to remain close past Friday.. until the end of the Easter Term
4. As of 14th March 2020 gatherings should not be more than 10, down from 20
DEAR READER. If you are interested in being a part of an upcoming court series to assist the public with feedback, please contact us. Your name nor contact details will not be used.
The above does not constitute legal advice, and are done by inhouse senior journalists, chiefly Anthea McGibbon, after research and discussion with attorneys-at-law and other specialists, as necessary. Please remember that names are changed at times by request of the person seeking information. Although articles and findings are researched, opinions offered on this site are for informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice to any individual. This information is not intended to be a substitute for individualized tax, legal, or investment advice. Therefore please consider discussing your specific situation with a qualified tax, legal, or financial advisor.
For physical assistance:
For non attorney services (including research, documentation, collections, legwork, filing, artwork, follow ups) in Jamaica you may simply write to email@example.com to make private arrangements beyond the commitment of this mediahouse. TEL: 876-530-5744 or 305-648-6963.
The Legal Wiz networks professionals from all fields to serve the interest of all Jamaicans and persons relating with Jamaicans.
Physical office is at Suite # 1, 3 South Avenue, Swallowfield, Kingston 5, Jamaica West Indies. Rates may apply.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge