It’s almost Christmas!! Yaaayyyyy. How about a legal christmas where everybody in Jamaica knows, respects and applies the law? Then it would make for a prosperous New Year!
On the WISH LIST for a legal and lawful Christmas in Jamaica and a legally prosperous New Year are:-
- Better understanding of civil rights of all Jamaica
- A return of the subject of civics in schools
- A fair and balanced court administrator at Sutton Street court
- Speakinbg of which its full time for some proper customer service, decency and respect from everybaddy dere
- Consistency and order for goose and gander among staffers
- A clone of the few goodas police cross the island
- Training for the falling officers
- A lane for taxi drivers
- Night school for bad drivers, who get their licenses suspended
- Cameras on light posts to capture insane drivers especially those that drive only on the unbroken white line with passengers in their vehicles
- Retroactive action for politicians who did so much wrong, but now highlight similar actions of today’s politicians
- A legal bible
- A children’s constitution guide
COME BACK FOR MORE!
... a team of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts (literary, visual, performing, culinary) and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law). Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public.
Link me here
Click here for more about us