HE’S CALLED “BAD Boy Trevor”, but as writer Garfield Reid, his current play at the Green Gables Theatre can easily be considered “witty”.
There are six main characters in the play “Bashment Granny 2 (The saga continues)” namely Mr Bashment (Maxwell “Maama Man” Grant); Keith “Shebada” Ramsay; Counsellor Betram (Volier Johnson); Babalita (Abigail Grant); Half-a-Dog (Junior Williams) and Gloria (Deon Silvera). Then there are the other elements such as the props, especially the music which strategically fill critical roles as another character.
SEE FULL REVIEW HERE:
Jamaican shows wits in the play Bashment Granny 2
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?
One thought on “Bashment Granny 2 witty without warning”
Pulitzer prize material there.
Comments are closed.