WHAT: The International Theatre Institute (ITI) Jamaica Centre, The Jamaica Association of Dramatic Atristes (JADA) and Edna Manley College of the Visual & Performing Arts present Theatre At Jamaica 50
WHEN: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 to Monday, April 9, 2012
March 27, 2012: Symposium
Topic: From The Periphery to Centre: Jamaica Theatre At 50
Moderator: Dorothy Cunningham – President, Dramatic Theatre Committee – ITI
Venue: Dennis Scott Studio Theatre
Time: 6:30 PM
March 28, 2012: Lecture
Topic: “Tighting” our History – The Conscience of Post Colonial Playwrights
Dennis Scott & Stafford Ashani, With Musings on Trevor Rhone & Marcus Gravey.
Presenter: Honor Ford-Smith, PhD
Hosted by: Ms Carolyn Allen – Lecturer, School of Drama & UWI
Time: 6:30 PM
March 29, 2012: World Poetry Readings
Venue: Amphitheatre, Edna Manley College
Time: 7:30 PM
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?