For 3 days, Port Royal, once labeled as the wickedest city in the world was an ideal oasis for being refreshed, honed, inspired through the arts (literary, performing, visual and culinary) at Port Royal Infant and Primary, Port Royal, Jamaica.
From Wednesday, May 19-21, members of the creative industry participated in a creative workshop series organized by the OAaSIS International Foundation founded by arts and education journalist Anthea McGibbon.
The entity exists to network members of the creativity industry and relating fields in empowering the creative mind of the youth. The creative series are among the first stages of engendering arts in education for personal development among other goals.
Wednesday’s opening was endorsed by the school
- ... refers to representatives of entities such as embassies, entertainment industry, creative force whose submitted work gets published on this site. Views expressed here may not necessarily represent those of the owner of this site, but are being published in the interest of the wider public. Link me here
- Advertorial2021.09.04Get help with filling in forms for Jamaica Court etc
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2021.08.31JAMAICA COVID 19 WATCH: Questions answered part 1
- General category2021.08.23Hailing Marcus Garvey in 2021 among most influential
- General category2021.08.02JCDC e-celebrates Jamaica 59 Independence Day