Its anyones guess how much the western world knows about the dog blood bush and its varied uses. Needless to say the many proclaimed benefits of the herb which grows almost everywhere on the island.
A recent discussion on Wellness Wednesdays a programme on local radio proved very informative as a few Jamaicans led by host Erraldo Budhan shared. The discussion also featured findings by researcher and journalist Anthea McGibbon.
Cramps, rash, dyes are a few uses of this herb.
LOVE 101 Wellness Wednesday featuring Anthea McGibbon on the Dog Blood bush is found below.
Click for more
The above does not constitute professional medical advice, and in no way is meant to replace the service of a trained medical practitioner. Always remember that we operate in the interest of the general public first, as the herbalist team operates strictly to the benefit of the wider Jamaican populace to encourage a natural approach to health.
1. Send an email regarding your concern
2. Keep reading the website for the general response
3. Sometimes there are emailed responses
4. Herbs can be ordered online or by phone, but are not delivered till our conditions and terms are met
Your discussion with a physical herbalist in person or by phone, will be only after you have taken the steps above.
For herbs to be delivered or sent to you, you can now make arrangements by contacting our team.
OPTION PURCHASE METHOD
Of course, we facilitate sales of herbs.
You can simply arrange for direct purchase and pick up from our office or delivery.
- .... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here
- General category2020.04.21JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Covid Kit for the road
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.07JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Detox your lungs
- Jamaica Herbalist2020.03.17JAMAICA COVID 19 WATCH: Power punch by survivors, herbalists
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.15JAMAICA CORONA WATCH: Cure available claims Chinese?