Its Christmas Day… and many across Jamaica are experiencing the yuletide atmosphere. At the same time, the hour has come to Brace yourselves!
While the celebrations increase, the Bible has come to a new era of fulfilment. The Bible has taught us well that there is a time for everything under the sun. Indeed there is nothing new. This 2021 has opened our minds to understand how very little respect is now placed on human life.
Hard times approach as the times get even more perilous.
Fear grips many even to the point of their death. Fear breeds mistrust, and evil thoughts and ultimately triggers physical harm.
This Christmas however, I am encouraging all readers to Brace yourselves. Please do not let your heart tremble and loose hope for fear – fear of harm being done to you, fear of the unknown, fear of the onslaught of the new diseases and made and otherwise.
Instead however Brace yourselves, be armed with the armour of God, breastplate of righteousness, a contrite heart, an ever prayful soul.
In this year 2021 more than any other year I learnt that warfares are more spiritual than physical although they may manifest themselves in the physical world. My reputation and I have been attacked by people with malicious intention, and I have even had physical encounters where I had to pinch myself to see if were really real.
I learnt to Brace Myself!
So now as I overcame and understood where my strength lies, I now encourage all readers to BRACE YOURSELF: Especially if like me the warfares are three too many and just creeps up on a ‘feeble’ you, too tired, too busy, too otherwise focused to take up every offer for war. There is a God who you may simply call Jah, Jehovah, Yesua or you may not even comprehend a name more than your realisation of the existence. Brace Yourself and forever be stronger and wiser living longer. I implore you. Merry Christmas.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Events and celebrations2022.09.11History of winners in Jamaica’s Digicel Rising Stars contest
- Of Law and Justice2022.09.11I almost hated the Jamaica court system, Marlene Mahoo Forte
- Music for life2022.09.04The time ‘Chris’ Blackwell shied from Bob Marley
- Raw and Direct2022.09.04What makes the top of top richest persons worldwide