Make sure the Jamaican coconut is young and that the Jamaican ganja plant is green when you use them for your eyes!
QUESTION: Dear Jamaica Herbalist,
My Ophthalmologist told me I am developing glaucoma. I heard that Jamaicans use the ganja plant juice as eye drops to prevent this from making them blind. Can you tell me more?
RESPONSE: Dear Harold Martin,
In Jamaica, there are persons who have had success in ridding themselves from eye conditions such as yours with the juice of the ganja plant. However a mixture of the young coconut water and the ganja leaves both from Jamaica is best used, and, gives better success.
There are prescribed eye drops made from the juicing of the ganja plant/leaves and/or hemp.
If you want something naturally prepared, it’s best to get further assistance from a Jamaican Herbalist on the preparation of the drops. You can get this assistance from a member of our team for a nominal fee.
Read more on glaucoma at THIS LINK!
- .... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here
- General category2020.04.21JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Covid Kit for the road
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.07JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Detox your lungs
- Jamaica Herbalist2020.03.17JAMAICA COVID 19 WATCH: Power punch by survivors, herbalists
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.15JAMAICA CORONA WATCH: Cure available claims Chinese?