I want to file a complaint against a Jamaican Attorney

Dear Legal Wiz?
Please reply to me with the contact information to file a complaint on a Jamaican Attorney.
Mitch Anderson

Dear Mitch Anderson,

Thank you for writing in.
You may lodge complaints and seek answers from:
Mr Ian Wilkinson
Jamaica Bar Association
Jambar Building
78-80 Harbour Street
Kingston, Jamaica
(876) 967-1528
(876) 967-9034
Fax: (876)967-3783

You make write in to get action taken at:
General Legal Council
78 Harbour Street,
(876) 922-2319 / (876)967-1528
Fax: (876) 924-9190
Email: legalcouncil@cwjamaica.com

Author Profile

... a team of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts (literary, visual, performing, culinary) and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law). Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public.
Link me here
Click here for more about us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.