Across the country of Jamaica, Court sittings and hearings are being put on hold owing to Corona. Still there is no need for confusion. The offices are open to get updated on the next court dates until further notice.
There is also an amount of facilitating persons who NEED to do other business such as filing, lodging complaints. We wish all personnel in the Jamaica’s legal fraternity safety, blessings in these challenging times.
JAMAICA COVID-19 tips
Wash hands and face ever so often
DEAR READER. If you are interested in being a part of an upcoming court series to assist the public with feedback, please contact us. Your name nor contact details will not be used.
The above does not constitute legal advice, and are done by inhouse senior journalists, chiefly Anthea McGibbon, after research and discussion with attorneys-at-law and other specialists, as necessary. Please remember that names are changed at times by request of the person seeking information. Although articles and findings are researched, opinions offered on this site are for informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice to any individual. This information is not intended to be a substitute for individualized tax, legal, or investment advice. Therefore please consider discussing your specific situation with a qualified tax, legal, or financial advisor.
For physical assistance:
For non attorney services (including research, documentation, collections, legwork, filing, artwork, follow ups) in Jamaica you may simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org to make private arrangements beyond the commitment of this mediahouse. TEL: 876-530-5744 or 305-648-6963.
The Legal Wiz networks professionals from all fields to serve the interest of all Jamaicans and persons relating with Jamaicans.
Physical office is at Suite # 1, 3 South Avenue, Swallowfield, Kingston 5, Jamaica West Indies. Rates may apply.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee