While in Jamaica, especially on special occasions such as holidays, you may want to buy a little something. Here’s a list of gifts from the Arts of Jamaica to your heart, and some locations where you can source them. Delight yourself or that special someone with a gift that will last.
Aaaah Gallery, Montego Bay
Anthea McGibbon, Kingston
Harmony Hall, Ocho Rios
National Gallery, downtown Kingston
Stoneman Yard of Culture, Clarendon
Patrick Lee, Trench Town, Kingston
LIST STARTED November 20, 2010.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge
- Special FYI News2020.03.26JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Stay home and earn
- Special FYI News2020.03.24JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Formal Order for March 25th, 2020
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.23JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Court sittings put off but offices open