While in Jamaica, especially on special occasions such as holidays, you may want to buy a little something. Here’s a list of gifts from the Arts of Jamaica to your heart, and some locations where you can source them. Delight yourself or that special someone with a gift that will last.
Aaaah Gallery, Montego Bay
Anthea McGibbon, Kingston
Harmony Hall, Ocho Rios
National Gallery, downtown Kingston
Stoneman Yard of Culture, Clarendon
Patrick Lee, Trench Town, Kingston
LIST STARTED November 20, 2010.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee