While in Jamaica, especially on special occasions such as holidays, you may want to buy a little something. Here’s a list of gifts from the Arts of Jamaica to your heart, and some locations where you can source them. Delight yourself or that special someone with a gift that will last.
Aaaah Gallery, Montego Bay
Anthea McGibbon, Kingston
Harmony Hall, Ocho Rios
National Gallery, downtown Kingston
Stoneman Yard of Culture, Clarendon
Patrick Lee, Trench Town, Kingston
LIST STARTED November 20, 2010.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge