ARTWORK TITLE: Looking
ARTIST: Anthea McGibbon (ADAM)
SIZE: 12 feet
MEDIUM: Acrylic on wall
OWNER: QuickFlash Studio
This fashion sketch that depicts ‘Looking’ is done in acrylic based paint on wall inside a photo studio. It was done by the request of Jimmy and Cheryll. Interesting enough after the work was done, the couple had to move, but the art remains as the new occupants of the building are owners of a boutique business to sell clothes. The work too six hours and was created by Anthea McGibbon Art in 2019.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links