The following was submitted by a guest at the Iberostar Hotel, Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
My husband and I bought two paintings from you in early March, and we thought they were very low in price, a good bargain, then you explained about the different prices, paintings, styles and all that. I must congratulate you on the work you are doing on behalf of all Jamaican artists. I did enjoy meeting you and hearing about your projects. The hotel is great but the gallery of Jamaican art makes it more fun. Didnt get to do any workshops but hope to next trip. The art at the gallery is fabulous even though you say its a work in progress. I did put the painting of the ‘Sunset’ by ADAM over the heater, and I also put the ‘Doctor Bird’ by ADAM in the kitchen as discussed.
When my husband and I return, I hope you are still there talking about Jamaican artists and art. All the best.
Cindy, Los Angeles
A visit to the all-inclusive At Iberostar, Rose Hall, over 3,000 new guests per week indulge in:
1. Artworks shown and sold at Suite Jamaica, Gallery of Fine Arts
2. ‘Art to Heart’ display of prints and photographs with option to order originals or buy works shown
3. Art Eye Jamaican – regular scheduled exhibitions for exposing artists
4. Specially-designed workshops or demonstrations by visual and performing artists
5. Special readings by poets, authors; and other slated performances
6. Opportunity is also there for promotion of products and services relating, on conditions applicable
7. Promotions catalogue of Jamaican artists
8. Features on themselves
Hi, I represent the Suite Jamaica Gallery of Fine Arts, now at several locations across Jamaica and on to world spots. Spots include Gran Bahia Principe, local banks, private homes, real estate offices. I mostly tell what is happening with this gallery, arts, as it relates to the island and visitors. Artist, client or no.. come aboard - we're always expecting you. In the meantime stay connected read all about it here in this section!
Link me here