Jamaican-born Bernard Hoyes, living in California, has donated 50 shirts to be sold, and a percentage of profits given to the OAaSIS funds. The funds according to master painter and third patron Bernard Hoyes are to defray expenses for the current projects being undertaken.
They cost just $15.00 and will be made available in Jamaica sometime in May, child’s month.
Currently the shirts are in the US, but 50 shirts are being held for sales in Jamaica.
On the shirts are the original design of the painter, printmaker, etcher and sculptor with the words “One God, One Aim, One Destiny – Marcus Garvey.”
Hand Pulled Silk Screen Logo. Made in USA of 50/50 Cotton and Polyester Blend.
28″ From back of neck to hem bottom.
17 1/2″ Shoulder seam to shoulder seam.
7 1/2″ Sleeve length.
16″ under sleeve to heam bottom.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge