On Saturday December 15th and Sunday December 16th, the Association of Jamaican Potters will be having it’s annual ART & CRAFT FAIR to be held on the grounds of the Forestry Department, 173 Constant Spring Road, Kingston 8 (just below the Tax Office and Constant Spring Post Office).
The Fair hours are from 9 am to 5 pm.
Get pottery and other items by local artists and artisans including paintings, prints, sculpture, jewelry, orchids, trees and plants.
Parking will be available on the grounds and refreshments will be on sale
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.18The Student teaches Paul Beale’s audience
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.11Jamaican Paul Beale’s ‘True Love’ touches hearts
- Of Law and Justice2019.07.03Court Management host health fair at Sutton Street location
- Of Law and Justice2019.06.26Avoid basic corruption practices while in Jamaica