Come December 4th, 2016 The annual Liguanea Arts Festival will be staged at Liguanea Plaza, 134 Old Hope Road, in Saint Andrew, Jamaica WI.
Over 50 artists, artisans will display their skill and provide patrons with a variety of creative works.
The event which begins at 10am and lasts for one day only, is a great way to meet Jamaica’s finest artists and source good art.
Its been 12 years since the inception of the event. The event is the brainchild Tony and June Wong.
General includes fun activities for children, live demonstrations, performances and music.
List of Artists here
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links