Come December 4th, 2016 The annual Liguanea Arts Festival will be staged at Liguanea Plaza, 134 Old Hope Road, in Saint Andrew, Jamaica WI.
Over 50 artists, artisans will display their skill and provide patrons with a variety of creative works.
The event which begins at 10am and lasts for one day only, is a great way to meet Jamaica’s finest artists and source good art.
Its been 12 years since the inception of the event. The event is the brainchild Tony and June Wong.
General includes fun activities for children, live demonstrations, performances and music.
List of Artists here
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee