The Jamaica Cultural Development Commission (JCDC) will host its annual Festival of the Performing Arts National Finals from April 2 to May 1. The highly anticipated Festival will see performers from across the island compete in Jamaica’s premier cultural showcase for a chance to take home a national title in the areas of Traditional Folk Forms, Drama, Speech, Music, and Dance.
Tickets are available at the gate at a cost of Adults $400, Student and Children under 12, $200.We invite coverage of the National Finals Round; please see the dates, times and location of the month’s events below:
- Traditional Folk Forms– April 2 – 3, The Little Theatre, 10:00 am
- Drama–April 4 – 5, The Little Theatre, 1:00 pm
- Speech– April 8 – 10, The Little Theatre, 9:00 am
- Music– April 11, 12 and 15, The Little Theatre, 9:00 am
- Dance– April 16, 29 and May 1, The Little Theatre, 9:00 am
- Deaf Dance Festival – Tuesday, April 30, The Little Theatre, 4:00 p.m.
Drumfest– Sunday, April 14, Louise Bennett Garden Theatre, Ranny Williams Entertainment Centre, 36 Hope Rd, Kgn at 4:00pm
- ... refers to representatives of entities such as embassies, entertainment industry, creative force whose submitted work gets published on this site. Views expressed here may not necessarily represent those of the owner of this site, but are being published in the interest of the wider public. Link me here
- Advertorial2021.09.04Get help with filling in forms for Jamaica Court etc
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2021.08.31JAMAICA COVID 19 WATCH: Questions answered part 1
- General category2021.08.23Hailing Marcus Garvey in 2021 among most influential
- General category2021.08.02JCDC e-celebrates Jamaica 59 Independence Day