Drew L. Hinds, Jr. a driven young man of Jamaican decent, whose inner being radiates passion and a deep level of insight is the latest contributor to www.antheamcgibbon.com. Hinds currently resides in the United States of america.
Within the expanse of his geographical area, he has been described as compassionate and sincere, jovial yet professional, intelligent yet modest by his peers. These qualities are among the list that make him sought out as a guest speaker.
A multiskilled and highly creative individual, Hinds has the aptitude to operate in the capacity of a mentor, songwriter, vocalist, freelance photographer, self-taught pianist, and author.
As an author his books include his debut book being Don’t Spoil Your Appetite, Volume 1 His newest A Good Man for Sale offers to guide women on how to to find and keep ‘Mr Right.’ He has released one poetry book.
He has appeared at numerous events as guest speaker, the Palm Beach Post, including the 2009 Harlem Book Fair in New York, the 2008 Raise the Praise Youth Convention in Toronto, On, Canada, the Riviera Beach Library Author’s Night in 2010, and has been interviewed by numerous radio programs. He is also the editor, graphic designer and co-founder of Desk Ink Publishing.). Find his books at Amazon online
Click here to contact Drew. …or email me here
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General Releases2019.06.14Thank You on the 10th year anniversary of antheamcgibbon.com
- Letters From Readers2019.05.05Dear Jamaica’s PNP Head Peter Phillips
- Raw and Direct2019.05.05Jamaica cop feels aim of rogue cops, time to think!
- Anthea McGibbon ART2019.04.28Art by Anthea McGibbon April 20-27, 2019