With over 20 years as an artist of varied expressions and an affair with tourism, creativity, culture, arts, Anthea McGibbon has officially begun her line of FINE ART, SOUVENIRS and LOW BUDGET ARTWORKS.
The line called CARADISE: Caribbean Paradise was developed after several trips internationally. On these trips she met tourists who longed for more refined locally made art at reasonable costs, as well as those who didnt mind paying good prices for fine art and paintings by Jamaicans.
A journalist for over 10 years, she is also a trained photographer hence her visual essays of the Caribbean through the art of photography.
The other main objective of conceptualising Caradise was to earn funds for projects of the OAaSIS International Foundation, which she started to empower the creative minds of youth.
The line includes mugs, teeshirts, bags, teeshirt sets, fine art paintings, miniature art
- ... refers to representatives of entities such as embassies, entertainment industry, creative force whose submitted work gets published on this site. Views expressed here may not necessarily represent those of the owner of this site, but are being published in the interest of the wider public. Link me here
- Music for life2019.02.01JCDC honours Dennis Brown on 62nd birthday
- One culture from many2019.01.31JCDC festival auditions begins with Speech and Drama
- Music for life2019.01.31Elimination in nation’s gospel contest kicks off
- Special FYI News2019.01.242019 REGGAE MONTH: Multiple concerts tribute artistes