With over 20 years as an artist of varied expressions and an affair with tourism, creativity, culture, arts, Anthea McGibbon has officially begun her line of FINE ART, SOUVENIRS and LOW BUDGET ARTWORKS.
The line called CARADISE: Caribbean Paradise was developed after several trips internationally. On these trips she met tourists who longed for more refined locally made art at reasonable costs, as well as those who didnt mind paying good prices for fine art and paintings by Jamaicans.
A journalist for over 10 years, she is also a trained photographer hence her visual essays of the Caribbean through the art of photography.
The other main objective of conceptualising Caradise was to earn funds for projects of the OAaSIS International Foundation, which she started to empower the creative minds of youth.
The line includes mugs, teeshirts, bags, teeshirt sets, fine art paintings, miniature art
- ... refers to representatives of entities such as embassies, entertainment industry, creative force whose submitted work gets published on this site. Views expressed here may not necessarily represent those of the owner of this site, but are being published in the interest of the wider public. Link me here
- General category2019.04.21Fine Art print expo on at UWI till April 28, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.03.31Jamaica and World Bank team for KingstoOn animation
- Art exhibition2019.03.302019 KingstoOn Animation Fest at UTech April 5-7
- Jamaica Theatre2019.03.292019 JCDC Finals set for April 2 to May 1