The award-winning Jamaican architect’s firm, Adrian Smith and Gordon Gill Architecture, will soon be building the second tallest building in Chicago. The project encompasses an overhaul of the Tribune Tower and surrounding structures, incorporating a mixed usage plan
Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture bested stiff competition to emerge as the winner to design the Wuhan Greenland Center, China’s fourth largest building. The firm created the head offices for the Federation of Korean Industries featuring voltaic panels and visionary glass angles. The firm won the international design competition for Expo 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan, and designed the Dancing Dragons landmark towers in Seoul, South Korea
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links