The award-winning Jamaican architect’s firm, Adrian Smith and Gordon Gill Architecture, will soon be building the second tallest building in Chicago. The project encompasses an overhaul of the Tribune Tower and surrounding structures, incorporating a mixed usage plan
Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture bested stiff competition to emerge as the winner to design the Wuhan Greenland Center, China’s fourth largest building. The firm created the head offices for the Federation of Korean Industries featuring voltaic panels and visionary glass angles. The firm won the international design competition for Expo 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan, and designed the Dancing Dragons landmark towers in Seoul, South Korea
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General Releases2019.06.14Thank You on the 10th year anniversary of antheamcgibbon.com
- Letters From Readers2019.05.05Dear Jamaica’s PNP Head Peter Phillips
- Raw and Direct2019.05.05Jamaica cop feels aim of rogue cops, time to think!
- Anthea McGibbon ART2019.04.28Art by Anthea McGibbon April 20-27, 2019