Articles on this site are for information and educational purposes to the general public. Any arrangements for writing, research or word-related tasks and special features are based on seperate and nonrelated arrangements, and will so state. Fees are conditional.
A. FEES, RATES, DISCOUNTS:
Any and all jobs are looked at as individual contracts/jobs and discounts are only given at the discretion of the service provider.
2. As a matter of goodwill therefore, discounts can be based on repeat customer contracts, long term client relationships, frequency of jobs, and volume of work in a given period, but never obligates any writer to post any item not fitting to our own inhouse rules, regulations, guidelines. Any requests for service provider going beyond the above must be submitting in writing at the point of contract negotiations. Once contracted sums are agreed upon, no further discount will be forthcoming.
3. Discounts extended to individuals are therefore not determined by our relationship of any kind as priority.
4. It is therefore advised that each CLIENT examine and think carefully on tasks he/she seeks to have done, and at best compile a list, access quotes and negotiate prices before beginning to ensure discounts and lowered prices practicable for you. Bear in mind that tasks added after that attracts full fees unless otherwise negotiated.
5. Be reminded that fee rates and structures for services are determined by service providers, are deemed as distinctly separate businesspersons and with separate accounts from this media site. This especially to reduce any incidence of confusion and for record keeping/tracking purposes.
6. Payments for services are therefore not to be combined in any form with services of any other kind. This is to reduce any incidence of confusion and for record keeping tracking purposes.
7. Fees are stated primarily in US dollars.
8. A check in U.S. dollars must be drawn on an approved bank. Checks payable in another currency must be drawn on banks in the same country as the currency. By sending your check, you are authorizing staffers, at its discretion, to use the information on your check to make a one-time electronic debit from your account for the amount of your check; no additional amount will be added. If you do not have sufficient funds in your account, an additional service fee of US$20 will be debited electronically from your account.
8. If you do not have sufficient credit or funds in your account to cover fees, work will be withheld until proper fees are paid up.
9. We currently only accept payments up to and including US$50, €50 or £50 or JA$5,000 by paypal unless otherwise agreed. Taxes must be included where applicable and it is not the responsibility of our team to pay taxes or fees applied incurred by anyone to process said payments to us.
10. All outstanding balances incurred from prior contracts/tasks and/or services must be paid in full in order to contract for any future service.
11. A US$100.00 processing fee is applicable on contracts cancelled after 3 days into the contract. No refund applicable 30 days after the contract begins.
A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 3 working days and fees refunded within 10 working days, subject to this Refund Policy. Note that circumstances beyond the control of the conference organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations.
WE REFUND IF:
non-delivery of the product or service
irreparable defects or grave difficulties with the product or service: This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for approval;
product or services not-as-described.
We will issue full refunds of fees paid only in special cases such as if client received dissatisfied documents and it can be proven that the damage was at the negligence of the team.
We will issue PARTIAL REFUND if any late execution of tasks resulted from the proven negligence of team.