Thanks to the Jesus daSilva former Ambassador from Spain to Jamaica and the Bahia Principe team I had a chance to meet Sir Pablo Pinero.
What impressed me most is his appreciation for the Arts. So deep his appreciation was that a visit to the hotel provides an almost spiritual connection to Pinero who played a pivotal role in selecting the works of art displayed.
The architectural design of the Bahia Principe is an entirely different height.
Pinero died on Friday, September 1. He is the founder and president of the Pinero Group, operators of the Bahia Principe Hotel in Runaway Bay, St Ann in Jamaica. His death was confirmed by Spanish Ambassador to Jamaica, Josep Maria Bosch Bessa.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.18The Student teaches Paul Beale’s audience
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.11Jamaican Paul Beale’s ‘True Love’ touches hearts
- Of Law and Justice2019.07.03Court Management host health fair at Sutton Street location
- Of Law and Justice2019.06.26Avoid basic corruption practices while in Jamaica