<a href="http://affiliates.allposters.com/link/redirect.asp?AID=806966147&PSTID=1Webmasters Make $$$
QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
I live in Jamaica. A friend of mine is suggesting that I make up a will, even though I told her I do not have much assets to share up. She told me to get it registered, but I am wondering what will happen if I make another one as I am sure this one wont be the final one.
RESPONSE: Dear Suzette Ellis,
You should do a will for anything you own, and, although it is optional, you should register it at the Registrar General’s Department. If you see the need to draft another will, then you should register that also as the later one will cancel out the other. For any further questions, please do not hesitate to write again. Thanks for communicating.
Read more: http://www.jamaicans.com/articles/advice/do-i-need-to-register-my-will-if-i-live-in-jamaica.shtml#ixzz2GXHnT4Ha
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links