Many Jamaicans packed the venue for Sumfest in Montego Bay, but for Trench Town youth aged 3-25 could not have missed the super arts day focusing on arts, creativity and culture for them on Saturday, July 17. Trench Town is the former home to music superstars and reggae legends such as Bob Marley, Dean Fraser and Alton Ellis and multiskilled visual artist W Henry Eccleston.
OAaSIS team of literary, performing and visual artists made the day special despite earlier heavy showers of rain threatening to postpone or cancel the event.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall