Many Jamaicans packed the venue for Sumfest in Montego Bay, but for Trench Town youth aged 3-25 could not have missed the super arts day focusing on arts, creativity and culture for them on Saturday, July 17. Trench Town is the former home to music superstars and reggae legends such as Bob Marley, Dean Fraser and Alton Ellis and multiskilled visual artist W Henry Eccleston.
OAaSIS team of literary, performing and visual artists made the day special despite earlier heavy showers of rain threatening to postpone or cancel the event.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge