Get a combo of good view of the city, relaxation in the hills of Kingston and Saint Andrew, homemade Jamaican food, nearby Jerk Jamaican, resident chef, indulge in culture sessions all in on place.
The main location is in cool Kingston and Saint Andrew Hills, where you get water by solar, or you can dip in the nearby river flow.
See art by Jamaica’s finest artists and get a workshop in art, writing, photographer or culinary skills yourself for just US$10 starting. Private tours across Jamaica specially arranged for you with your personal chauffer or selected companies.
Personnel highly qualified and with long years of experience serves you best with one-on-one service.
Stop over from one day to 10 days for just US$25 a night. Unless you prefer any of the other five locations, or wish to dine on location for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Additional fees are reasonable.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall