Get a combo of good view of the city, relaxation in the hills of Kingston and Saint Andrew, homemade Jamaican food, nearby Jerk Jamaican, resident chef, indulge in culture sessions all in on place.
The main location is in cool Kingston and Saint Andrew Hills, where you get water by solar, or you can dip in the nearby river flow.
See art by Jamaica’s finest artists and get a workshop in art, writing, photographer or culinary skills yourself for just US$10 starting. Private tours across Jamaica specially arranged for you with your personal chauffer or selected companies.
Personnel highly qualified and with long years of experience serves you best with one-on-one service.
Stop over from one day to 10 days for just US$25 a night. Unless you prefer any of the other five locations, or wish to dine on location for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Additional fees are reasonable.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge